Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will design stunning feminine logo

I will design stunning feminine logo












About:

Hello, I'm Candice , experienced in designing field for more than 4 years. I will design any type of logo for you within short period of time. I assure you it will be mistake free and will be completely according to your requirement. I highly respect the deadline given by my client.

My service for you includes...

>UNLIMITED revisions on selected packages
> Color and theme options based on your requirements 
>100% creative and original logo designed by my team 
>All type of file format including png, gif, eps, .jpg, & psd 
> High resolution logo
> 3d mockup of your logo
> Completely editable source file
> Print ready files 

No extra or hidden charges. We will work till you are completely satisfied. If you're interested then message me inbox

Reviews


nfaweb:Working with Candice is a breath of fresh air. She's talented, easy to work with, and goes above and beyond on orders for clients. We will be back for more work. Highly recommended.

laurencrounse:Loved the design, can't wait to use it!

shalomebeauty:Beautiful work. Delivered on time.

dcadier:Thank you

joelindien301:Comme d habitude, très à l écoute et très professionnel. \nA recommander vivement.


No comments:

Post a Comment