Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design 3 signature hand drawn logo for you

I will design 3 signature hand drawn logo for you












About:

I will design outstanding hand drawn logo for your business or website within 24 hours.

I am punctual and willing to go throughunlimited revisionsuntil all requirements are met – I take customer satisfaction very seriously.

You will get in all the packages:

  • Creativity, uniqueness and elegance: all under one roof!
  • Friendly communication and quality service
  • Express delivery within 10 hours
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Money back guarantee if you are not happy


I’m an expert in all kinds of designing: logos , letterheads, business cards.

Feel free to order me now on any package

thanks

Reviews


mariana_sign:It was a pleasure working with brand_idenity. She's professional, easy to work with and she has always taken into account my feedbacks. She worked patiently with me to ensure she would grasp the brand's concept. Really satisfied with the final work and confident that it's a great visual identity for my brand.I'd gladly recommend working with her.\n\n

brand_idenity:Outstanding Experience!

fulgrolando:Very Kind.

brand_idenity:thanks a lot

curlyqcreations:Great job on my logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment