Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Simple And Cool Signature Or Text Logo











About:

Description:

Get a creative signature logo for your brand or business. Creativity has no price. Your brand logo design is as equally important as the success of your business. It is the first identity of your brand and it is important to me that you are satisfied with the output of work, knowing that we will work well together and create a lasting relationship.



What do you get from me:

  • Signature Logo
  • High-quality logo crafted with passion and wit
  • Print ready vector files .ai .eps .pdf
  • Ready to use high-quality images .jpg .png


Why Chose me:

  • Stylish, Classy & Eye Catching Signature logo
  • Free Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Reply
  • High Resolution Files



Please note this gig is for signature / Text logos and icons are not part of it. If you want an icon/symbol to be included in your order please contact me for a quote before placing the order. Please also note handwritten work is not included.



So what are you waiting for? Your brand new business or personal signature, portrait or signet logo is just a few clicks ahead of you. ORDER NOW!!!!

Regards

Umer Nawaz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work!! Amazing I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I wanted + More Will order from this seller again

Seller's Response:

He is great! This is the second logo he did for me and I couldn't be any happier. He's very patient and follows direction well. I would highly recommend him for any Logo needs!

:

I enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again!!

:

Great seller! Easy to work with. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment