Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will design professional and realistic logo

I will design professional and realistic logo












About:

Hi,
This is Amy.A PROFESSIONAL graphic designer with over 4 years works experience in designing logos, business cards, letterhead, illustration, favicon and other graphics.
I'm committed to finding the best solution for all my clients, will do exactly what you wanted for your business 
Please leave me a message if you have any questions.
thank you 

What will you get in a Basic gig?

> PROFESSIONAL logo for your business
> Free JPEG files 700 Dpi
> Free png (Transparent background file) 700 Dpi
> I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up free
> Unlimited revision till your satisfaction
 

Why choose Me?

> I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
> Friendly Service
> Custom logo design
> Professional, unique and fresh ideas
>  The Transparent PNG file
> HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
> 100% Satisfaction
> Quick Reply
> Money Back Guaranty
> Unlimited Revisions


You'll find a set of INSTRUCTIONS after placing the order.
Please provide your short answers for that.

REMEMBER: You'll get what you pay for. Pay little HIGH for a HIGH-quality work :) 

I don't design Complex Mascots, wine or beer Company logos

Reviews


abelanthony:Excellent work!

amy_gfx:Thank you

candacemason321:quick and responsive

amy_gfx:Thank you

tcharles2657:she does great work for an affordable price will be using her again really soon


No comments:

Post a Comment