Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I will design professional minimalist geometric logo

I will design professional minimalist geometric logo












About:

WELCOME in my GIG

My designs are not like the others. I'm different, higher caliber, and creative. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so we enjoy working very close with me.

What you'll get for BASIC
  • A Clever Concept
  • High Resolution JPG

What you'll get for STANDARD
  • 2 Clever Concepts
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery

What you'll get for PREMIUM
  • 3 Clever Concepts
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • EXPRESS Delivery
  • FREE B&W versions
  • VIP Support

100% Money back guaranty for all the designs.*

Not convinced yet?! :) Then check my work samples!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hellofridaydesign/sets/72157689515518344

Note:
  • I do not design mascot on this gig
  • I do not send 3D logo in vector

*For more information, Please read FAQ

Reviews


tyfischer243:easy to communicate with. Did everything I asked. My logo look screen

basedetailing:My first experience of fiver so i don’t have a-lot to compare with.\n\nThe pros\nQuick delivery\nPleasant communication\nMade changes requested quickly.\nVery good price\n\nSuggestions \nA-little explanation of idea/design and its values. This would help me see what you have done and why it fits my needs and brief.

jamesob_optech:Great job!

kabyrne:Hello_Friday created a great logo that was exactly what I was looking for. They were quick and responsive.

awesomekm123:Excellent, quick and wickedly creative. Would definitely hire this guy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment