Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design the perfect logo for you

I will design the perfect logo for you












About:

If you are looking for something unique and cool, then I'm your guy. I work in many premium sites. I hope you will like my work.

I will create the best logo for you. All my designs are 100% unique and you wont any similar design searching on google.

Rules To Follow:

  • Please fill up the requirement form properly.
  • Fill Up the "Concepts You Want To Be Used In Ur Design" field with proper information.
  • Don't fill up the requirement form with unnecessary data like "it's up to you", "don't know what I want", "I leave this up to you", "Surprise me", "Use ur creative mind".
  • If u need mascot (Amascotis any person, animal used to represent a group)or character based design, then please buy the 3rd package (Mascot or character).


Important Note:

Always buy the exact package you need. If u buy the basic or standard pack and tell me to design a mascot or character based design, I will immediately cancel the order.

And if u think u will register the logo, then please send me a message before placing the order.

Reviews


wbent01:just as I wanted it

muminulhasan:Thanks for the review

kenc965:Didn’t really like my logo. Asked for a redesign and basically just gave me the same thing but slightly changed. Maybe it was poor communication on my part but I gave up and approved his design. Logo doesn’t look good at all and there is just so much off about it like alignment and sizing

muminulhasan:Buyer had one revision left but he didn't use it. And the new design is completely different from the first design.

danfrost707:Amazing work. I can't say enough good things about muminulhasan!


No comments:

Post a Comment