Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design modern typography band dj logo

I will design modern typography band dj logo












About:

PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGNER ON FIVERRS 

There are two way of dealing (refund or quality work) my vision is 100% focusing on clients demand and provide him/her best  result, instead of refund.  I'M QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER SPECIALLY  , DJ Typography,  DJ Band, DJ Music, DJ FLAT, DJ RAP, DJ CLASSIC DJ MINIMAL and entertain all kind of dj logos. 

why me...
  • I'm qualified professional logo designer 
  • deal high quality, modern elegant logo within 24 hrs Sharp!
  • UNLIMITED REVISION until  100% Buyer satisfaction
  • provide free source file (Limited Offer)
  • high quality PNG "3000 DPI" plus EPS, PDF, PSD,JPG
  • professional work, very friendly communication
  • fast response
  • Awesome customer service

Basic Package Include...

  • 1 x custom text based DJ logo
  • (High quality JPEG/PNG format)
  • delivery within 24 hours
  • VIP customer service 

Note: 

i recommend you premium package its include..
  • Editable source file 
  • Vector file
  • Social Media FB banner 

For quality work just feel free to place order with your complete satisfaction!
(More detail please see my other "GIG")

Have a great day.
Jm_designs

Reviews


tavohz:Fast and great work!

jm_designs:Outstanding experience!

giftchild:Excellent work!!! I will be coming back for more!

jm_designs:\

mixshow:Good seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment