Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will design hand drawn and vintage

I will design hand drawn and vintage












About:

I like made logo in Vintage, Handmade, Badge,Circle, Square, Old, Modern, Flat kind of logos style. So you can order for any kind of design. You can offer photos, sketches and ideas.
I will make a logo like you want with my skill.

For logo:
  • Deliverable files will be PNG/JPG 
  • Colourful or Black & White Logo
  • Friendly communication and fast response
  • High Quality image (3000px x 3000px) after its clear

Reviews


joeyschouten:Fantastic work I would recommend him! Great artist! Thank you for your work

farisap:Thankyou, Nice direction and instruction. Awesome of all this.

battutauk:Farisap was very responsive to my ideas and worked within the directions i gave him. He is clearly a talented illustrator and was patient in moving through iterations of the design to get it right. Thanks Farisap.

farisap:Thankyou. Nice instruction and direction.Awesome experience to work with.

zhanggong:Top notch work every single time. I will continue to give all of my work to farisap.


No comments:

Post a Comment