Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will do hand lettering or typography logo design

I will do hand lettering or typography logo design












About:

Minimalist, Simple, Unique, Modern Typography Logo design for you with an affordable price. 


You will get:

* 100% Authentic Hand Drawn Typography Logo (I guarantee you can't find anywhere else!)
* Unique concept!
* All file formats - Ai, PDF, EPS,PSD
* Affordable price for great quality product
* Easy and fast communication!

Packages:


BASIC PACKAGE 

for $5 you will get: 1 Logo Concept - JPEG and transparent PNG.


STANDARD (Best Seller) PACKAGE 

for $25 you will get: 2 Logo concept - JPEG, transparent PNG, Vector File.


PREMIUM (Recommended by seller) PACKAGE

for $50 you will get: 5 Logo Concept - JPEG, PNG, Vector file, 3D Mockup, Brand Identity Packs(Logo, Letterhead, Business card, or anything depends your brand/company) along with Source File and Stationary Design

why me?
Experienced over 3 years on this field making Typography logo for many client around the world and ended with happy client and still maintain 5 star rating until now.
I do not offer refund but, I do RESPECT your money!

so don't ever hesitate to order on my gigs!

*Please contact me first for custom work/different style artwork!
*Please read FAQ below before ordered!

Reviews


dannysolis1:Easy to work with and quick! Recommended! A+

adinuritype:Great experience!! thanks for trusting me! have a good day!

fmlogo:I knew specifically what I wanted and the seller executed that.

adinuritype:Great experience!

mossketeer:Adi is the best — always great service, great quality designs, and great communication. A+!


No comments:

Post a Comment