Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create 3 professional logo designs

I will create 3 professional logo designs












About:

Why should you hire me for your next Logo Design?


The reason is simple. Experience. I completed over 70.000 logo designs in past 10 years of work.


I have the advantage of working on Fiverr for over 6 years and I know how to manage any graphic design project to get it done as you want. 

I also founded a Web Design Agency after I worked at one for 7 years. 
I'm getting experience in so many domains of activities so I can be sure you will be happy with my gig.

I know how important is to run your own business, because I'm doing the same thing, so be sure that you will get the best design for your company or product.

What I'm offering you with this gig:


  • 3 professional and eye-catching designs
  • Ready to print resolution
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Social Media package (for Facebook, Twitter, etc.)*
  • All the files format you will ever need

and many more...

Check the EXTRAS and Packages, sure you will find something you need!

Reviews


fritzhalstead:Good working with the seller, it was good service

spark4hope:Thank you!

reddelux1913:Based on this seller's portfolio of work.

spark4hope:Thank you very much!

jaymarcano:awesome work.


No comments:

Post a Comment