Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design an awesome vintage or retro logo

I will design an awesome vintage or retro logo












About:

Hello,  
This is my Retro Vintage Logo style gig, only on Fiverr.
Retro and Vintage designs are old fashioned rookie style logo which when placed on some back ground came out so impressive. 
I will design Retro, Vintage Logo or Badge for your business, website, business card, banner, flyer, broucher, teespring....

Our Recent work portfolio:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brucedesigner

You will Get:
✔ Delivery time within 24 hours
✔ Retro Vintage  Logo.
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG and PNG with transparent background.
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
✔ Black & White or color.
✔ Friendly communication and fast response
✔ 100% Money back Guarantee. Ask me for refund if you don't like the logo
✔ 100% Satisfaction.

I will design your Retro Vintage  Logo using the latest modern techniques in illustrator and photoshop.

Reviews


coreyniles:............

brucedesign1989:Thank you so much!

iamjavedg:Excellent service!

brucedesign1989:Thank you so much!

marciofiori:great job as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment