Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do an innovative minimal logo design

I will do an innovative minimal logo design












About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig...

I'm Level 2 Seller on Fiverr. And i offer simple, minimal fresh, creative, unique, custom, professional, clean and minimal style logo design for your brand. A style which looks good to eyes and with easily readable texts.

My Concepts are always 100% original and customized to YOUR needs and style preferences.


------ Your satisfaction will be my first priority ------

You will get from this gig:

  •  Expert designer for your brand.
  •  High-Resolution JPEG,PNG
  •  Minimal Original and Unique concepts
  •  Full Professional Communication all the time
  • 100% Satisfaction
  •  Full refund if you don't like the results

I can also help you in designing Business card, Letterhead, full stationary and Social Media Kit.

For Portfolio >>>   https://goo.gl/o25p5S

Kindly note we always try to deliver unique designs but there are millions of designer out there designing logos for different brands and they can have the same concept.If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will revise your design. It won't be any issue.OPEN STOCK IMAGES will be used according to demand and requirement.Thanks:)

Reviews


georgeharley150:very good service and good overall result

captain_john:Outstanding Experience!

mattkoleszar:A+++++++++

captain_john:Outstanding Experience!

catherine79:Beautiful logo. Amazing price


No comments:

Post a Comment