Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do a logo design

I will do a logo design












About:

Welcome to My Gig !

Raster Package: $20
✔Jpeg with colored background up to 1500x15000 Px
✔Png with transparent background up to 1500x1500 Px
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Logo Transparency.

Premium Logo Design Package: $80
✔ Unlimited Initial Logo Concepts Until One Is Picked.
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Professional Artwork Files (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG, .JPG, .PNG ) – Transparent)
✔ Full Color, Grayscale, Black and White Versions.
✔ 4x 3D Mockups' Images
✔FONT PACKAGE

CORPORATE IDENTITY PACKAGE: 
  •  LOGO DESIGN
✔ Unlimited Initial Logo Concepts Until One Is Picked.
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Professional Logo Artwork Files (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG, .JPG, .PNG ) – Transparent)
✔ Full Color, Grayscale, Black and White Versions.
✔ 4x 3D Mockups' Images
✔ Copyright Ownership To The Final Logo.
  •  SOCIAL MEDIA KIT:
✔ Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, ..etc Social Media Covers and Profile Images.
  •  STATIONERY DESIGN
✔ Letterhead, Business Cards, Envelopes
✔ Professional Print Ready Artwork Files + Source Files

only @Fiverr ✔✔✔

Reviews


reeceakhtar:Very easy and great quality!

jchurtado:Understood perfectly what I wanted.\nHe was very open to making small changes. \nWill definitely work with him again.

yomang:He basically gave me the thing that I had in mind on his first delivery and was about to approve it. He then suggested that I need to make sure that it is really the one that I wanted. He made some recommendations and was so very patient with me. There were not much changes made from the first delivery up to the final one. He did an excellent job!

joegudjonsson:Design a great logo. Will use again.

ashleypugh:Another great job very highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment