Friday, August 31, 2018

I will gratefully design your logo and if you like my artistic touch please read the gig description and order now!

I will gratefully design your logo and if you like my artistic touch please read the gig description and order now!












About:

Hi and thank you for stopping by! 

Please read carefully the following information prior to ordering and if you have any doubts please contact me via messaging system.

  • The basic gig will get you a fully blown hand painted logo in watercolor; very simple, very basic - a watercolor splash, a simple shape, name and tagline;
  • The basic gig does NOT include paintings of animals, humans, buildings, landscapes, etc; keep it simple or purchase my extra :) 
  • A revision is NOT a redesign; is a change of the font, color or position; if you don't like the concept of the logo received, please purchase another gig and be more accurately with your request.

Thanks,

Reviews


tokashemiagrady:Great job

gianidesigns:Thank you!

zichaoxie:Great work and Quick turnaround! Thanks!

gianidesigns:Thank you!

cellularfixatio:Great communication, fast delivery and revision!


No comments:

Post a Comment