Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design and create a beautiful, professional logo for your business

I will design and create a beautiful, professional logo for your business












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND RECEIVE A PERSONALISED QUOTE!

Are you on the hunt for a professional and unique logo to represent you or your business? Well then look no further! 

Not only will I produce an end product that you're happy with, I will also provide you with a high level of service, communication, and respect. I am very easy to work with; responsive, friendly, good at listening and taking on feedback. If you're looking for a seller who will keep you in the loop, talk to you about the process, share ideas, discuss feedbhoack, and listen to you, I'm your gal! 

You will be required to provide me with information about what you're looking for. This can be a full detailed brief, a short summary of your business, a description of the feelings you wish to evoke, colour preferences, or anything in between. I will take as much or as little direction as you wish to give, but please bear in mind that the more detailed and precise your description, the closer my designs will be to what you have in your head! 

For more information on any of the services offered please message me and I will respond within 12 hours. Thanks!

Gemma

Reviews


urbanellite:Great job - very supportive, with a super end result.

gemmadigitalart:It is always a lovely experience working with this buyer!

urbanellite:Was very patient throughout the process, very easy to work in tandem to get the final result desired.

urbanellite:Great work, very pleased with the outputs, - will be working with Gemma again very soon on another project.

gemmadigitalart:A great job which was easy to complete thanks to great communication! I look forward to working with this seller again!


No comments:

Post a Comment