Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design handwritten or signature logo

I will design handwritten or signature logo












About:

Welcome to my Gigs!

**Important please read all the description below

Hi, I'm Ana, and I'm a GRAPHIC DESIGNER.I willmakefor you a uniqueHandwritten Signature LOGO combined with my long experience in graphic design, which is a guaranty that you will get a professional, classy, modern logo for your business, product, blog, shop, jewelry, boutique, company, website or any other projects you can have and make it special with this authentic logo. 100% handmade and unique, as a hand can't write same two times.

I will hand write using my professional Wacom cintiq drawing tablet and special premium brushes, so your logo will be totally Unique, Digital and in vector scalable format, so you can use it everywhere. We can add tagline or symbols to your logo to make it even more interesting.

In basic gig you will get:

  • 2 versions, colors of your choise


  • 3000px. jpg format

  • 3000px. png format

  • a 3D mock up

In standard gig you will get:

  • 3 versions.

  • colors of your choice

  • 5000px. jpg format

  • 5000px. png format

  • vector file

  • 5 3D mock ups

In premium gig you will get:

  • 4+ versions

  • colors of your choice

  • 300dpi. jpg format

  • 300dpi. png format

  • 12 3D mock ups

  • Source file ai. eps. and pdf.

Thank you!

Ana

Reviews


bhurling2002:Consistency!

guerrillakngdm:This is my second time working with Andena and the outcome was dope the first time, and better the second!

aeunice1950:Great Job !

ampagan34:Great work

dreamadvice:Great! So much class.


No comments:

Post a Comment