Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design a professional business logo in 24 hours

I will design a professional business logo in 24 hours












About:

Hi, I'm Brenda, full time LOGO DESIGNER.
More than 2 years of experience with 100% client satisfaction. 

** IMPORTANT: contact me to discuss your project before placing any order (no purchase necessary) **

I'm here to help your brand stand out from the crowd and I won't let you go until you're fully satisfied.
My idea of logo is CLEAN, EYE CATCHING and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
NO MASCOTS
Logo design is a beautiful and challenging process that require patience, experience and passion. This is exactly what you can expect from me.

With Only 5$ order you will get: 
-UNLIMITED revisions.
-jpg image file with 300dpi.
-2000x2000 pixels image.
-Copyrights Ownership Of the Final Logo Design.
-Mockup 3d photorealistic display of your design.
-Money back Guarantee if not satisfied.
-Files package including all files for any print/web needs.
-Fantastic value for money.

I can't wait to work with you.
Brenda Levitt

Reviews


shaunell:Great working with her. Will use her again in the near future.

levittbrenda:Would definitely work again

wholley00:Great communication, delivered as promised

levittbrenda:A great experience

lori_adams21:Really enjoy working with this seller. I highly recommend her services!!


No comments:

Post a Comment