Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw patch or graphic design

I will draw patch or graphic design












About:

**********************************************______________*******************************************

I'm engineer in aeronautic systems, and graphic designer I'm passionated about airplanes and helicopters designs. I can create any shape design of patches for Helicopters or Airplanes also for Motorcycle teams or any personnalized patch. I have a great experience in that field.

  • 1- I just need a clear description of your request. 
  • 2- If possible, a high resolution images of your plane,helicopter, motorcycle,etc


The result :

  • 100% Satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
  • The basic price is 20$ .

For new buyers I'll provide multiples versions  different colors and sizes.

******************************************************************************

Reviews


jackb333:Lightning-fast delivery of a phenomenal design!\n10/10 would hire again!

ana_vallejo:Thank you so much , very easy to work with .

bava123:A great experience. The design was exactly what I wanted. And Ana was great to work with

ana_vallejo:Type a comment…

fred2a:Encore une très belle réalisation !


No comments:

Post a Comment