Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design any kind of logo within few hours.

I will design any kind of logo within few hours.












About:

HI  dear sir / madam :)

>>> I am a professional graphic designer and have 5+ years experience in the field.
>>> my designs are very professional and perfect.
>>> I am always giving my best to satisfy my professional.
>>> I will design any kind of logo within few hours if you .
>>> i'm design everything before the given time.
>>> Unlimited Revisions +++until you are satisfied+++ but I'm sure i will hit the mark in my first attempt.


Why choose Me? 
+++++++++++++
 
- reviews are  5stars
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication
- Creative and Original
- Money back guarantee 100%


if you have any questions feel free contact me :) 24 x 7 online


• Professional, Simple, Minimalist, Creative,simple and color full Mascot(simple),




Unlimited Unique concepts
UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

NOTE - I do not do 3D Logo.

Friendly communication 
Professional and fast customer service and communication

Reviews


cemjalen:It was great working with this seller. Very responsive in communication and did a great job on the designs. I will definately work with this seller again in the futre.

coollogo_nina:Thank you so much !

mdayan634:yes very good !!!

coollogo_nina:thank you !

dinali8:Beyond all expectations. She did a magnificent job with this one. The very moment I saw it I loved it.\nThank you....


No comments:

Post a Comment