Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create an attractive custom tech logo

I will create an attractive custom tech logo












About:

INTRODUCTION

Looking for a cool new tech logo that'll attract more people? I can do the job for you. I provide unlimited revisions to make sure that my clients are satisfied. Get work that is powerful, unique and trendy. It would be my absolute pleasure to work with you and create an identity for your brand.

WHAT IS OFFERED

A premium logo ✔
New identity for your brand ✔
Unlimited revisions ✔
100% original concepts ✔
Full copyrights ✔
Any file format (ai, png, jpg, pdf, psd etc) 


PACKAGES

Basic:

- 1 Logo Design 

- High-Resolution JPG 

- Transparent PNG

- 4 Revisions

Standard:

- 1 Logo Design

- High-Resolution JPG

- Transparent PNG

- Vector Source Files 

- Unlimited Revisions 

Premium:

- Standard Package 

- VIP Support & Customer Priority


WHY CHOOSE DESIGNSTEIN?

Top quality.
Best rates.
Excellent communication.



Inbox me before placing an order!!
Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Reviews


christinaaiello:Awesome at working with me, especially when I wasn't really sure what I wanted when we started. So awesome. Thank you!

designstein1:Wonderful experience!

jamesdraper369:Amazing service as always , absolutely the best graphic designer.

designstein1:Brilliant!

matt30424:Very easy to work with and great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment