Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design unique signature logo for you

I will design unique signature logo for you












About:

MOST WELCOME HERE!!! 

I will design unique signature logo for you.
I m a Graphic designer with 14 years work experience. I'v been specialization in PS, AI. I can help you to have exactly what you are looking for.

If you have your own sketch, please must consult before order.

If you are confused!!!
you can see my work here before placing order.
http://bit.ly/2x9Ltus

Design also:
text logo
Watercolor
Feminine 
Photography

✪ What I need to create your signature logo:
  • Logo Title  (for best design please provide title/name maximum with 1 or 2 simple words, don't use complicated words, like CBeAutY, FaNcY etc...)

  • Tagline/Slogan (optional) (please use shorter tagline maximum with 2 or 3 words to fit with your logo)

  • Colors (please mention colors separately for logo title/name, tagline and background).

PLEASE NOTE!   2,3 or 4 concepts are only provided to choose your favorite/best one from them, and only that design will be modify...

!!! ORDER NOW !!!  


 I Recommend the VECTOR / SOURCE File! (Best for Printing)
With this file you can edit the design: change colors, enlarge at any size without losing Quality. 

Reviews


wardengames:Quick work and exactly what I wanted.

aliraza6686479:Outstanding Experience!!!

shantrell:Great Job.

aliraza6686479:Thank You Sooo Much!!! :)

shantrell:This is my 5th time using this seller. I am always pleased with his work and prompt delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment