Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design minimalist logo for your brand

I will design minimalist logo for your brand












About:

Greetings!

I warmly welcome you to my LOGO DESIGNING AND BRANDING gig :-)

Without branding your business is like a dried wood block. You need to give if a life.

So let me do it for you. All the logo designs are crafted by my self, based on client's need. I do not use templates or internet images to them. My experience in graphic designing and branding field is the key to success all my works. All concepts are unique. Maximum satisfaction is guaranteed...

what I provide

  • High quality custom logo designs (3000px * 3000px with 300ppi)
  • Transparent background
  • Unique and powerful concepts
  • All type of files (AI, JPEG, PSD, PNG, PDF, EPS, CDR, SVG)
  • Cartoon or mascot designing
  • Social media picture pack
  • Package graphics for products
  • Complete stationary package (business cards, letter heads, envelops)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Money back guarantee (100% refund policy)
  • 100% satisfaction
  • High standard customer service
  • HYPER REALISTIC 3D REPLICA


and many more

Simply I do all types of logo designs for your company.

  • Flat/Minimalist
  • Versatile
  • Vintage
  • Text
  • Badge
  • Hand drawn
  • Feminine/Water color
  • 3D


Please PROCEED NOW and order!!!


NO ONE EVER LEFT WITHOUT CHEERING

Reviews


seancrow:Great work again. Thank you.

eranganew:Thank you very much...

seancrow:You are the best. ;-)

eranganew:Thank you very much...

seancrow:Keep coming back because of his excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment