Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design a modern minimalist logo

I will design a modern minimalist logo












About:

Hello!

Welcome to my minimalist logo design gig! I am Cristian, an experienced brand designer from Romania, with 5 years experience in the field.

I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion!

I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!

Here is what I offer for $10:

  
✓ one logo concept
   ✓
2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG
   ✓
Great communication and promptness.
   ✓ A different concept if not happy with the initial one.
   ✓
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes.

NOTE:

>> Higher packages provide better quality and thought process behind the logo concepts.

>> Unlimited revisions do not mean unlimited concepts 

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Cristian

Reviews


danielweldegebr:Always does a stellar job!

hufty93:They can produce fantastic logos, only issue was we were working on multiple​ logos so it got confusing

cristiansticea:It took a few revisions to get this just right, but as I always say: Design is not an exact science and sometimes a few tweaks are needed in order to achieve best results. Thank you and wish you good luck!

onerednation:Great job! Thank you!

cristiansticea:What an awesome experience! Customer was such a pleasure to work with. I'm eager to work on future projects with you, good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment