Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design minimalist business logo within 12 hours

I will design minimalist business logo within 12 hours












About:

Please visit this link for our Portfolio:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hs_kath_portfolio/


Hola! Welcome to my Tremendous Gig,I believe that professional Piece of Graphic always requires best place,You are at right place.I will make sure to keep all my clients happy with their requirements by giving them 100% guarantee and unlimited revisions.


Why am I suitable person for you?


  • Level 2 Seller with 3K+ Completed Orders & 7 years of experience overall.
  • I am a creative person with creative mind.
  • 100% quality satisfaction.
  • No copying, i make everything from scratch.
  • Money Back Guarantee.

Packages:


  • Basic Package contains one Logo in a standard quality(No complex logos)
  • In Tremendous Package you will get 2 minimalist logo/s in 300dpi HD 3000px,Source file, Vector file+Unlimited Revisions.
  • PRO Package contains 3 Ultimate Pro Design Logo/s in Ultra HD quality+Social Media Kit+VIP Support+Unlimited Revisions.
  • I do design Stationery and all Marketing Materials,please check extras section below.


Add-Ons:


  • Stationery
  • Marketing Material
  • Social Media Kit
  • Premium Paid Fonts
  • Copyrights


If you need further information about this GIG,feel free to Contact us!! 




Reviews


investco1inc:Great speed and wonderful product! Will use again!

kathjones21:thank you so much sir

catchupnicole:Really nice!

kathjones21:Thank you so much, its really an honour to work for you

nelzonline:very simple, but the details are there


No comments:

Post a Comment