Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design minimal modern and luxury logo

I will design minimal modern and luxury logo












About:

Hi,


In Design We Trust!


I will create the unique logo, identity, and branding for Your business. It is important to me to do a perfect product that helps Your company be successful.

From experience, I know that a business stands out because of its identity and its people. That’s why I work closely with every client to understand their story, personality, and goals – the things that drive them to keep going. I consider this to be the heart and mind of a business. And it’s my job to capture it, design it and communicate it.

I'm always open to taking on new and interesting projects and look forward to hearing from new clients.


My professional strengths:

  • web design ( web sites and apps);
  • print design ( brochures, flyers, cards) ;
  • brand identity design;
  • logo design;
  • packaging, label and cover;
  • illustration and infographic.

Logo | Signature Logos | Modern and Minimalist | Professional | Creative | Eye Catching | Simple | Creative | Luxury | Flat |Vintage/Retro |Feminine |Perfectly Scaled

Do not hesitate to contact me, so let's start working together! :)

Thanks
Steph_logos

Reviews


anglinke:Wonderful

steph_logos:See my extras for future works!

andolei:She is the best designer ever!

steph_logos:See my extras for future works.

ykooi86:easy and fast and efficient to deal with. highly.recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment