Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design awesome mascot logo

I will design awesome mascot logo












About:

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

I will design a high quality mascot/cartoon/character/ illustration style logo for your company. I have experienced in this field for 8 years (and still counting :) ). MY PORTFOLIO THAT YOU SEE IN MY PORTFOLIO PAGE IS MINE NOT FROM INTERNET LIKE MOSTLY DESIGNER HERE. 

I simply never deliver cheap taste mascot logo. if you need quality, i guarantee you'll be satisfied. prove that and take a look from my satisfied buyer around the world.
 
Guaranteed original, unique made just for you
- Logo with premium taste
- Done by experienced professional
- Detail-oriented and quality only
- 100% satisfaction

 Contact me and I’ll provide you quality. I can do almost everything in graphic design so drop me an email if you want to collaborate. I can guarantee you it will be interesting.

Reviews


theroadtothere:Thank you so so very much-it’s perfect! We love it! I really appreciate you taking the time to work with me on the small changes and will be working with you again, I assure you. I have more to design with this logo.

mrbullish:thanks happy to hear that.sure, i'll wait for it. :)

philwu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pmcintosh:Exactly what I asked for for a great price! Thanks.

ceebell4:Perfect process for me. I looked up several different logo designers and choose mrbullish based on his previous designs and ratings. I am very happy with his work and final designs. I will recommend him without a doubt.


1 comment: