Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

Hi there.I am Damith

Are you looking for a professional minimal logo for your business?

You came to the right place.I will provide a unique Logo design for your business or website.I’m a well experienced designer who has working in the field for over 5 years. I’ll make sure you’ll get the best logo for you interest. If you’re not satisfied with my work, money back is guaranteed.

About my designs
My designs are professional,clean and clear
i will done your logo with unique concept
I am not using stock images or cheezy icons for your design

Types of logos that i do
Minimalist / Geometric / Polygon / Text / Signature / Mascot,Cartoon / Badge / Hand drawn / Vintage / Retro
Real estate / Web / Flat/ and Custom logo designs

Why you choose me as your designer?
Professional and creative ideas
24/7 hours customer service.
Money backguarantee.
100% satisfaction service.

YOU WILL GET UNLIMITED REVISIONS FREE

Reviews


philvalentine:Jeyarts was responsive, fast, creative, and provided excellent service. Very happy with the result. Thanks Jeyarts!

jeyarts:Thank you for your kind words, A real pleasure working with you! Best of luck with the business..... !!!

seoalien:Great to work with. Made several edits until we got what we wanted. Thanks.

jeyarts:Thank you for your kind words, A real pleasure working with you! Best of luck with the business..... !!!

kuehlwerk:Does very good ideas, but communication is missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment