Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do hand drawn logo or art

I will do hand drawn logo or art












About:

Hello World,

I am professional artist with 7 year experience. I will do any kind of art work and logo.

Dont worry i will provide high quality work and professional work for you.

  • JPG and PNG 300DPI
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 hours fast delivery

You in right place

Thank you!

hand drawn logo,art, hand made,drawing,professional,artist,Clear

Reviews


credsparkjen:The logos she delivered were good quality, she clearly put the work in. It wasn't quite what I was looking for, and that became clear in the back and forth, but for another type of logo, I'm sure she would be fine. There was a bit of a communication barrier.

earthlingchris:Shehan was a total pleasure to work with. She met all of my needs and expectations in a timely manner. Would love to work with her again.

mshehan1995:thank you, madam, \r\noutstanding experience....!

destineemarie:Directions weren't followed very well. Changes took days to happen and then weren't exactly what I asked for. Finally accepted the final product because I didn't want to wait another day. I waited 7 days for this.

ccarroll1433:Extremely responsive and provided a great logo which was exactly to my specifications. She was very helpful and continued to make all requested changes until I was satisfied. I would definitely recommend her and do business with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment