Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design your brand logo in 12 hours on fiverr

I will design your brand logo in 12 hours on fiverr












About:

DO you want creative ideas!!!

Lets create some pieces of real art!!

I have design 100's of the logos with client satisfaction.

I am working as Senior Graphic designer from past 5+ years and have Top-notch Graphic skills,ability to produce eye-catching and efficient Designs.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 to make logo. I will provide you logo with 2 - 3 Options and in these formats (PSD, PDF, PNG and JPG).


Use CMYK colors and provide you logo in VECTOR. We will provide you logo within 12 hours.

Good communication and listening skills are paramount for me, and I excel in both verbal and written communication.

WHY CHOOSE ME!:

. FAST DELIVERY - I DO NOT COPY OTHER’S CONCEPTS.

. AWESOME DESIGNS - I DO NOT GOOGLE FOR IDEAS.

. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - I DO NOT USE

READY-MADE DESIGNS.

. PREMIUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT - I DO NOT DELIVER LOW

QUALITY WORK.

SERVICES PROVIDED BY ME:

  • Website Design
  • Mobile App Design
  • Logo
  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • Landing Page
  • News Letter
  • Banner
  • Poster
  • Business Card amp; Stationery
  • Social Marketing Kit
  • Presentation
  • Photoshop Editing

My projects never ends until the client is satisfied.

I will be available for discussion as per your time suitability and comfort.

Thanks

Reviews


althorpe78:Once again, she outside herself!!!

bestsolutionind:It was great pleasure to work with you.

securitygirl3:Really great designs. Designer was very responsive and excellent to work with. Time delay on completion of the design was due to my unavailability, not the designer. She was great! I would use her again and highly recommend her.

bestsolutionind:Very Happy to work with her.\r\nCool client\r\nClear instructions\r\nwill be available for you in future as well.

richardsoncody1:Excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment