Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design modern feminine logo

I will design modern feminine logo












About:


FEMININE is the new modern business!

Words simplified, technology simplified, the world simplified! Now the designs are getting simplified.

Reviews


tlleary:Great communication, thank you for the logo!

creativezoone:thanks for using my service

bakencupcakes:Always great with with Creativezone. She can bring your thoughts to life.

creativezoone:thanks :)

mariasinnecker:Hi, I loved the intricate designs showing lots of movement or sound. The first files sent for my brief were the best. When I asked for editing, everything I mentioned was taken into account carefully and quickly. It was difficult to describe what changes I would like - as it's not in person but through messaging but I like the final design a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment