Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design you an awesome mascot logo

I will design you an awesome mascot logo












About:

I am LiuProfessional illustrator and graphic designer with extensive experience in creating great artwork and logos for large institutions and brands.

What do I need to start working?

- Name of brand, company or institution
- A brief description of the brand you have (Details to learn more about the brand and get better results for your logo)
- Type of mascot you want.
- Colors that are intended for the logo.
- Keywords or ideas that you want for the logo, such as shapes, images, fonts, etc.

Extras I can offer you.

· Social Media Kit (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)

· Business Cards
· Mascot Logo
· Brochures
· Flyers
· Banners


Important

· I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit my style.

· You can write me privately and propose best deals.

· I speak Spanish/Hablo español

Reviews


blakeust:I still don’t have what I wanted. The understanding of communication is poor.

liunardo:A bad client, very unprofessional and he's say everything it's good when I send all the files to rate me like this. I hope this person is removed from the platform for the good of all designers.

elizabethrempel:I chose this gig because the artwork style matched my idea of how I wanted my mascot to look, and it turned out AMAZING! It's just how I imagined it in my head but even better because I got some great tips and feedback from Liu who has a lot of experience in the business. \n\nHe was very friendly and great to work with :)

liunardo:Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Was amazing work with you. I hope we can keep working on so many projects.

clariceleong:Liu's work is great and the design exceeded my expectation!


No comments:

Post a Comment