Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design innovative church club logo for you only 10 hours

I will design innovative church club logo for you only 10 hours












About:

 I Will design innovative church club logo for you only 10 hours for $5.

Hi sir, 

You can order my gig for make Unique Quality logo to your company, Web, Brand or Business .I'll give you the best logo with my own creativity


In this basic gig, for just $5 You will get :
  • 1. 3 Logo Design
  • 2. High resolution file output (.JPG / .PNG) format
  • 3. Fast Delivery and Fast Response
  • 4. 1 time to do revision

It Is my first time in FVERR.
I hope I can be your partner in LOGo and Graphic design.

  • Are you looking for Superb Logo Design for your company,
  • website,
  • blog,
  • business or
  • any-events

Note..buyers who wants to recreate their existing designs please message/discuss before placing order.

So please order now,

Thank you...!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment