Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do a modern minimalist business logo design

I will do a modern minimalist business logo design












About:

Welcome to my professional logo design Gig

Are you looking for an outstanding , High quality and creative logo designer for your company or product, website? Then you are at the right place!

I will do  logo design  type  of  Minimalist / Text / Signature / versatile / Badge / Hand drawn / Vintage / Retro /Real estate / Web / Flat / Badge/Feminine 

My works 
:- https://flic.kr/s/aHskWjicdg

Why my Service BEST than others?

  • I am a professional Designer with 5+ years of experiences
  • Creative and Unique Logos
  • 24 hours Service 
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Friendly Service

If you need  specific graphic work i will send custom offer 

I provide a wide range of graphic  services from banners, envelope, cover/banner and business cards, etc or you want to make some changes to your current  LOGO DESIGN to make it modern logo.


Professional Versatile  | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Dj | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Band Fashion |Hand drawn UNIQUE, MODERN BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN  signature  type designs 


Best Regards
Sarah

Reviews


nehemiah347:Thanks for designing this logo, I think it looked great on the first try!

sathcreationslk:Great client. Clear instructions and good communication. pleasure to work with you..!!

leonflexboo:Thank you very much...! Pleasure to work with

sathcreationslk:Great client. Clear instructions and good communication. pleasure to work with you..!!

vevodeamon:amazing work. very proffessional


No comments:

Post a Comment