Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design 2 modern minimalist logo

I will design 2 modern minimalist logo












About:

Hello there!

Prepare to be amazed!

" I design logos that just might shatter the core of the Earth because of how amazing they are. "

My name is Ellen. I'm self taught passionate designer with a great deal of experience and capacity of response, devoted to provide high-quality graphic design. As a full time designer I can provide personalized service and the expertise you are looking for. Logo design and corporate identity are what I love and do best.

  • CUPS OF COFFEE : 6472
  • PROJECTS DONE : 725+
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : 100%
  • FAST RESPONSE : 1h


Premium Package gets you an overall cost and time saving with:

  • All of the above-mentioned perks
  • 4 options to choose from
  • Business card with editable files
  • Social media kit
  • If you've got a project in mindI can help you get on the right path to get started

Feeling confused, check out the FAQs or feel free to contact me anytime 
I can also do other graphic design jobs (check out my other gigs), for any custom work, you can ask.

100% Money back guaranty

Thank You,
Ellen

Reviews


stephaneesseiva:very professional and accommodating

studiopinterior:Amazing work, quick responses, and quick turnaround time. Very creative, highly recommend!

dan946:After trying other graphic artists, Ellen came up with the best logo. She also worked tirelessly through all my revision. So helpful. Awesome!

classy7designs:Thank you so much !!

liparker86:Seller nailed it with the logo design. Really good quality of work. Only issue was it took a lot longer than expected for revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment