Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do 3 professional clean signature logo design

I will do 3 professional clean signature logo design












About:

Hello.

welcome to my signature logo GIG 

I'm a full-time graphic designer offering professional signature logo design service.I have some years of experience in commercial graphic design, specializing in signature logo design.

I am a creative, hardworking & reliable individual with excellent technical skills. I am dedicated to deliver the best design to meet my valued client’s needs each and every time. and I will Design Professional Signature logo with Unique Text style for Your Name,Business, Company etc.

Why choose me?

1. Up to 5 carefully crafted signature logo
2. Unlimited revisions until you are absolutely satisfied.
3. All print and web ready formats including scale-able original artwork (.JPG, GIF, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD, AI)
4. Exclusive and unlimited license granting you full rights over the chosen design.

✔ Professionalism 

✔ High quality work

Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.

Professional & Friendly service

✔100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

When you are ready, just ORDER. I will start immediately and get back to you with signature logo concepts.

Thanks.

Reviews


ryannail1:Great seller and great design!

catherine_a:Thanks

wellnesszone:I received a word document type text with 9 other different fonts. I then asked for the rest of the design because this was obviously only a typed word with a changed font. It has taken 3 hours and two insulting messages to receive something like what I ordered. Terrible. She is now not replying to my refund requests. This is a total con.

catherine_a:Sellers on this platform should extremely aware of this buyer, the buyer asked for additional job after marked the first order as complete which I did, and also accepted the second delivery which does not included in the first order requirements with the same first payment, now asking for refund!!!

jamiecaporosso:Offered a style that appealed to me. Very fast, Very Efficient. Easy to communicate with.


No comments:

Post a Comment