Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design professional signature logo

I will design professional signature logo












About:

"If you want get a different logo with amazing and great designs then i will provide you according to your desire"

I am required some extra time to design a logo because am working on new and different ideas.
  1. "Am designing a logo after a complete research"
  2. I can covert your own "Signatures" into digital with a great look.



I will provide you...

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Customized designs
  • Free high resolution file
  • I will provide you the PNG file( that will not contain on Background Image).
  • You can ask for any change in the logo within 30 days.
  • If you display your logo on Facebook page, Website any other online platform i will provide the logo according to the platform Size.

__________Feel easy Order me____________

Thanks "illuxenist2"

Reviews


rjkeiser:This was an awesome experience. Recommend to everyone!\n\n

illuxenist2:Thank you so much

danielelder423:I love my logo! He listened to what I wanted and went beyond my expectations. I will be using him again

illuxenist2:Thank you so much

cvarner1125:The interaction and quality of work was awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment