Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design a modern business logo

I will design a modern business logo












About:

I will create a design concept that goes with your services. My style is described as Modern Western Illustrative. I combine clean modern typefaces with illustrative imagery. I am malleable to  your requests and ideas.


I have done work for breweries and restaurants, outfitters, and bike shops.
I have experience working for small to large scale clients. From startup branding projects to large scale branding and signage systems.


My designs are unique and varied. I do not use clipart or anything stock, everything I do is hand illustrated and original design. 


I carefully analyze every type of request and after having built a creative brief, i start to evaluate the most suitable approach to the project.


For any clarification on the project, contact me and i will find a perfect agreement.

Reviews


edgarpreciad437:Great job very professional I love it

edgarpreciad437:Great job very professional I love it

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment