Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design eye catching logo with high resolution

I will design eye catching logo with high resolution












About:

Dear client,

My working style is simple:Quality before Quantity!

If you are looking for something Modern, Simple, Clean and Professional - then this is the place for you.

Are you getting confused...??So many graphics designer are here on Fiverr..??You are not sure that you have selected the right one...?? Take a look at theMy PORTFOLIOabove, and you will feel comfortable by yourself

So, choose yourPACKAGE,I'm here on Fiverr to designYOUR NEXT LOGO!

Things to do awesome logo:

· Less text

· Less than two fonts

· No more than two colors

· Logo does not should to be represented all that provides your business

What makes you choose me?

1. High Quality6000 pix X 4500 pixDesign in JPG amp; transparent PNG formats,

2. High resolution files,

3. Fresh concepts designing,

4. Friendly communication,

5. Express delivery,

6. 24/7 available

Your Satisfaction Is guaranteed here. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let me know. I’ll do everything to make it right.

So, go ahead and order now!!


Thank you

Davediy

Reviews


amanrehal:Ok good. Well

davediy:good Experience

kerlyrodriguez:he is good!

davediy:Outstanding Experience!

kerlyrodriguez:I like it. This guy is very creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment