Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design custom logo as you want

I will design custom logo as you want












About:

If you are looking for custom logo then, I'll design eye catchy logo for you with full copyrights and ownership.

** WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE **

1. Up to 5 logo concepts to choose from.
2. Original logo, no copy paste or clip art work.
3. Fully custom logo.
4. Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
5. Delivery with in 12-24 hours.
6. Source files.
7. 100% original design concepts with full copyrights and ownership.
8. I will provide you source file and vector formats.
9. Vector formats ( ai, pdf, png, eps, psd and jpeg ).
10. 3d Mockup.
11. Social media Kit ( facebook and twitter banner ).

Please feel free to contact me for further queries.

Reviews


cinereapro:Great to work with. Thank you for the final design.

lafayette1962:Elianabruce has once again provided excellent service. I highly recommend her to all Fiverr customers!

elianabruce:Thank you so much, will wait for the fourth project as well :)

stefanrudolph:Only the second one is ok for me!

mariakmiller:It was great experience working with Eliana, her services are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment