Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design premium minimal business logo

I will design premium minimal business logo












About:

This gig will get you a simplistic minimal logo design, with:

  • 3 Packages
  • Unlimited revisions for 2 packages
  • 300 DPI JPG and PNG as standard
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Complete Refund Policy
  • Social Media Files
  • Stationary Design

Each package gets you the same quality of service.

I have detailed FAQs mentioned on this page to clarify any of your confusions before you order. You can still ask me any question if any confusion remains

For any other design jobs, check out my gig extras or get a custom quotation from me.

Please Note:
  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • Change of name after gig completion will be considered a new gig
  • Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.
  • Inbox message responses might take longer, so please respond timely after delivery. Any loss thus will not be sellers responsibility.

Reviews


ls1jon:Did not follow instructions off the bat and pretty much forgot about my order for several days without giving me any sort of explanation or timeline. When I asked for a revision because the font looked funny, seller claimed that it wasn’t a font and refused to change it. I just accepted a subpar product because seller was such a hassle to deal with

lux_creations:Buyer sent me a reference image and i designed the required logo as per his directions, i used custom typography for the other alphabets, he is still not happy with the design for $5

chriswakeford:Amazing delivery and quality of finished product!

lux_creations:Great Bury

benjagrainger:Very good work! Followed my directions and understood all my corrections. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment