Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design an amazing modern vintage logo

I will design an amazing modern vintage logo












About:

24HR DELIVERY!!

Hello, Please read the following description carefully.

I can design you a professional and unique stamp logo for your company or your store in less than 24 hours.

For a basic gig of 5$ you will have:

  • High Quality 300dpi
  • PNG Transparent Background
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
  • Fast and Reliable
  • Communication! Fast Delivery!

Check out my extras for :

  • Source File PSD file of the logogt; +10$
  • Super High Quality 600dpi for printing+5$
  • VIP Variations Pack (5 logos )+20$


If you have any further question don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


natabilici:great job overall! on time delivery.and nice ideas.

soufianeovo:Good Experience!

cjandsonpaintin:Wonderful experience to work with this designer. Great work, helped me achieve look I was going for. Thank you!

soufianeovo:Outstanding Experience!

amyclark0502:THIS IS AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment