Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.

I will do it. This is my job and responsibility.












About:

Hey!  
Welcome My Gig.

Whatever you think. I can design it.
Some of my works in portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/fiverrdesign/

I have Good experience in creating a stylish brand Logo design. I am Professional. I can design SimpleMemorableTimelessFlat,  Versatile Logo.

Why this gig? 

  1. No Copy past design
  2. Be simple
  3. Be creative.
  4. Relevant and good Communication 
  5. Be Unique 

What you will receive:

  ✔  100% Unique and your Recommended design
  ✔  Up to 5  logo concepts within 24 hours.
  ✔  Unlimited revisions until you will be 100% satisfied. 
  ✔  100% Copyright Ownership.
  ✔  Good Support. Even after.
  ✔  Convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  ✔  If you unhappy, Full Money Back Guarantee.
 
No MASCOTS. Please contact me for your order!
  
So, Why you are waiting? Just ORDER. I will start immediately and get back to you with logo concepts. 

Thanks

Naima 

Reviews


scriptones:Great job on multiple logos for us!

naimadesign:Thanks for being with Fiverr \r\nA++++++++++++++++++++

freymuth:Unlimited revisions. :)

naimadesign:Thanks for your being with Fiverr.\r\nA+++++++++++

fardhsmith:Naima was wonderful. Thank you. Be Well.


No comments:

Post a Comment