Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will design a premium gaming, sport, twitch, esports logo

I will design a premium gaming, sport, twitch, esports logo












About:

Hello!

I am a Fashion and Graphic Designer, with 5 years of experience.
I will design an unique gaming, twitch, sport, esport, mascot logo design.

I work on Adobe Illustration.
If you have any ideas, colors, skethces, photos, please share with me. More details go to better and more professional results.
All logo will be in Sport, Esport, Cartoon, Mascot illustration style only.

PACKAGES:
1. BASIC PACKAGE
-1 UNIQUE DESIGN
  • Only lines - No shadows

2. STANDARD PACKAGE
-1 UNIQUE DESIGN
-ALL FORMATS DELIVERY
-SHADING DETAILS UPGRADED
-BETTER THAN BASIC PACKAGE

3. PREMIUM PACKAGE ( BEST SELLER PACKAGE, TOP GAMER, BEST RESULTS)
-1 UNIQUE AND AWESOME DESIGN
-LOGO WILL BE CREATED WITH GREAT ATTENTION ON DETAILS AND CUSTOMER -REQUIREMENTS
-LOGO DETAILS IT WILL BE ON NEXT LEVEL
-ALL FORMATS DELIVERY
-FULL FREE COPYRIGHTS INCLUDED

After you'll  receive the illustration, you'll have the rights to ask for revisions, after that, if you are not satisfied, I will offer you a 100% refund, no questions asked.


Thank you.,
Riyri.


Reviews


fortnitefathers:awesome great to chat with and worked hard on the project!

riyrigraphics:great customer! great communication!

hermancztv:I just write description in few sentences without any drawing by myself (it is much harder for designer) and result is absolutely outstanding! Thank you very much!

riyrigraphics:Thank you a lot for this great project! You are awesomeee!!

pitabgood:This girl is an emerald!!! Communication was perfect! She delivered fast! No changed were needed. The result was on point! Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment