Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do creative initial logo design

I will do creative initial logo design












About:

Hello there,

I offer professional, creative, fresh, custom, and clean initial letter logo design for your brand. A style which looks good to eyes and with easily readable letters.

All Concepts are always 100% original and customized to according to your needs and style preferences.

* In this gig, I only design initial and text based logos. Please don't ask me to do cartoon, mascot, or complex designs!!


You will get from this GIG:

  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Unique initial designs.
  • Free mockups.
  • High resolution files.
  • Free Copyrights.
  • Deliverables in Ai, EPS, JPEG, PNG and more..
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Original designs, no issues of copyright.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Full refund if you don't like the results.

P.S: Stationery Designs includes 
  • Business card.

I respect anyone's budget, but I would recommend getting the vector source files as well. This means that you can easly edit your logo, and print it in any size without losing its quality.

Reviews


matthewcrame180:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

blueprint84:Seller did an amazing job creating a logo I wanted.

lunadigital:Overall good work.

cjdanielle:Awesome! Very fast, and very helpful.

johndoonn:Thank you very much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment