Monday, August 27, 2018

I will draw your logo in hand lettering and typography style

I will draw your logo in hand lettering and typography style












About:

Hey everyone! 

ALL THE EXAMPLES ARE HANDWRITTEN, NO FONTS.
100% ORIGINAL

What you will get for $5

  • Handwritten logo or signature
  • Black and white
  • JPEG file with white background
  • 150 DPI
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction


Note:
I've personally hand drawn hundreds of lettering, typography tattoos, signatures and typography logos
Each piece is 100% absolute original and you can not find it anywhere else. 

 

Check out our extras gigs for more services!


Note:

All our packages stand for typography, elements/icons have an extra cost.


Note 2:

I stick to the styles shown on our portfolio, if you want something different, a different style or additional/specific requests, message us before ordering.

Your request is accepted at anytime.

Message us.


Order my gig & let us design for you! 

More of our work here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/esabfc/

Thank you!

Reviews


bravewrite:Outstanding Experience!

judyp519:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sgc510:I loved this thank you!

michaelj876:She is AWESOME! She designed the logo to how I pictured it would be. I'm sure this will attract a lot of people to my Instagram and website. Will definitely be buying from her again. Thank you very much!

cshields33:Exactly what I wanted and was delivered right on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment