Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a hand drawn signature logo

I will create a hand drawn signature logo












About:

Hi,
Do you want a completely 100% original hand drawn logo done for your brand?

You can get it done here. I am professional graphic designer and digital artist.

Here's why should order with me
  • No stock images used
  • No worries for copyright issues as it is completely hand drawn
  • Express Delivery
  • Fast and Professional Service
  • Professional Communication and support even after the order has been completed
  • 100% guaranteed satisfaction or complete refund

Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions

Reviews


ericjace614:We were looking for a logo upgrade for our youtube channel and abhi_jeets was great to work with. We requested a revision and he delivered a very good logo. He was prompt and has a good eye. I recommend this fellow to YOU!

abhi_jeets:Thank you

reignwild:Very happy with the result!!

abhi_jeets:Thank you

baileywooten:I like the design​ I got very much but I just felt like it took too long for such a simple design.


No comments:

Post a Comment