Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design custom logo for your food, travel blog

I will design custom logo for your food, travel blog












About:

Hi Everyone,


I am Neha. I like to meet new people and do their designs. I have expertise in graphic design and especially in logo design. I have been working for over 5 years now.


I will design custom logo for your food, travel blog. I will manually do hand lettering for logo. I have developed distinct style so it will reflect in the signature logo. Also It depends upon your requirement. I can do custom stylish hand lettering or I can use ready font.


I am sure you will be truly happy with the final logo.


What I will need?

  • Logo Name
  • Tagline
  • Information about your business / company
  • Colors, style, font you prefer (if any)


What you will get?

  • High quality professional services
  • Quick turnaround
  • Friendly easy communication
  • Multiple concepts and unlimited revisions
  • Vector and hi resolution raster files.


If you have any question then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer you.


Cheers!

Neha

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment