Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design the perfect business logo

I will design the perfect business logo












About:

Read the description Carefully Before ordering!
Hi there, I am Sagar,

PLEASE NOTE: I am offering my service to the following industries only. :
Health & Wellness,Organic, Attorney & Law, Education, Real Estate, Cleaning & Maintenance, Accounting, Finance, Consulting & Coaching, Medical & Pharma, Construction, Beauty & Cosmetics, and physical fitness.

if your order does not fall within the industries mentioned above, please don't place your order.

What is special in my designs and service:
  1. Professional and creative logo concepts
  2. Unique and clean designs
  3. Editable source files
  4. Vector based designs
  5. Free unlimited revisions
  6. Free for commercial use
  7. Customer friendly support
  8. Complete satisfaction guaranteed

I am a friendly person so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your time, I am looking forward to working with you.

Please Note:  I don't create Mascot, WordMark, and Complex designs.No crypto related design.
if you have an idea of what do you want to include as an icon in your logo, please contact me before placing the order. (e.g. I want to include a house icon)

Cheers!

Reviews


eveandadam:This is my forth time using this seller and as always, the logo designs are great, all files were delivered and the service was fast and friendly. Very happy. Thank you!

phlogiston71:Really fast turnaround time, including on revisions, and absolutely nailed the brief. Would recommend, and use again.

elitedesigners:Outstanding Experience!

jorgesalcedo409:Great work easy to work with asked for some adjustments and were done with in 30min

elitedesigners:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment