Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do an amazing signature logo for you

I will do an amazing signature logo for you












About:

Hello !

THE BASICS FOR A GREAT LOGO:
Leaving a good first impression is crucial for a business and im here to make sure your business gets the proper care. I have been in the Graphic Design Industry for a long time and have created logos for both large corporations and small businesses.

WHY WORK WITH ME?
Because as a full time deisgner I LOVE what I do and I'm passionate about my work. I always strive for customer satisfaction beyond all aspects. 

LOGO SPECIFICATIONS:
The Logo designs are vector based, and all created by my hand either on paper or on my Ipad Pro. I finalize them in Adobe Illustrator and the end result will be fully editable and completely resizable without losing quality or resolution.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
1. A detailed brief describing the business, where will the design be used etc.
2. I will deliver the concept variations in order to get some feedback
3. Final tweaks and delivery of the final product

To find out more, take a minute and see below what other people, like yourself, have to say about me and my work.


P.S. I'm here to help! And feel free to message me before ordering.

Reviews


liambartie:Max was great to work with. He talked me through each step of the process and was very attentive to my requirements and requests. \n\nWell worth the price!

mekxmedia:Absolutely made me feel at ease by let me know the stages my design would go through. \nPreviously used 3 other fiverr designers on my quest to get my logo designed, Max was by far the best in quality, effective communication, fast delivery and actually followed my ideas closely.\n\nThank you so much - will definitely be working with you again soon.

keithcarter736:Maxjuric is very courteous, kind and patient with a very high-skill level and is very knowledgeable about his craft.

adamsciberras:Fast. Perfect 1st time.

maxjuric:Very clear communication. Straight to the point, we managed to finish the whole project quickly and efficiently :)


No comments:

Post a Comment