Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design a modern logo

I will design a modern logo












About:

When it comes to a logo, simplicity is always better.

Anyone can make a logo, but not everyone can design the right logo. A successful design may meet the goals set in your design brief, but a truly enviable iconic design will also be simple, relevant, enduring, distinctive, memorable and adaptable.


Because the simplest solution is often the most effective I will create a logo that is simple and clean but very easy to recognize.I've work with almost a thousand customers on Fiverr and I would like to make a great design for you!


Why you should work with me:


- Clean, professional and unique designs!

- Money back guarantee.

- Easy to communicate and quick response.

-Logo that gives strength to your brand.

- Fast delivery.


I hope you like what you see and I'm looking forward to do my best for you.

Sincerely,

Yannick

Reviews


benbanks4750:Artist was great to work with

diamondlacey:It took over a week for simple revisions and he took 3 days off. I would not work with him again personally unless I had a long time to wait.

mixedstudiofvr:Only pleasure. Great experience!

adambor:Seller by all means achieved the set goals, I got modern looking clean logo as expected. Pleasure to do business with!

janziehm:I really liked the overall process with Yannick. He made different suggestions, was really quick and I felt well taken care of and my wishes were heard.\nThanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment